top of page

ITS Groups Translation Refund Policy

Last Updated: 02/10/2023

Welcome to ITS Groups Translation. We value your trust and are committed to providing you with high-quality translation services. In the rare event that you encounter any issues with our services, our refund policy is designed to address your concerns. Please take a moment to review the following sections to understand how we handle various refund scenarios.

1. Cancellations

  • 1.1 Order Cancellation Before Assignment:

    • If you request cancellation shortly after placing an order and we have not yet assigned a translator, we will issue a 95% refund, with the remaining 5% covering our payment provider fee. Please note that this 5% deduction is standard and is necessary to cover the expenses we incur even when orders are canceled.

  • 1.2 Cancellation After Assignment:

    • Once we have assigned a translator to your project, we cannot accept cancellation requests unless we haven't assigned a translator, in which case we will provide a 95% refund.

  • 1.3 Partial Cancellation for Unexecuted Services:

    • You can request partial cancellation for services that have not been executed, such as removing hard copies from your order. Refunds for unexecuted services will be provided if the request is made before the service is performed.

2. Edit Requests

  • 2.1 Synonyms, Word Preferences, and Edits:

    • You can request edits for synonyms, word preferences, and corrections for names not provided during the initial order. We are open to your feedback and will make these edits promptly. However, refunds or chargebacks are not available for edit requests.

3. Errors or Mistranslations

  • 3.1 Quality Guarantee:

    • We guarantee the highest accuracy in our translations. If you spot an error or mistranslation in your document, please contact us immediately, and we will rectify the issues promptly.

  • 3.2 Refunds for Errors or Mistranslations:

    • Refunds for errors or mistranslations will be considered if it's determined that our quality standards were not met, and our proofreading process failed. The refund amount will correspond to the degree of quality compromise.

4. Missing Pages

  • 4.1 Missing Pages in Translations:

    • If you receive translations with missing pages or sections, contact us immediately. We will strive to rectify the issue within the promised timeframe. If we cannot meet this timeframe, you have the option to await completion or receive a partial refund, calculated for the missing sections.

5. Formatting

  • 5.1 DTP and Scan Quality:

    • If you have not opted for Desktop Publishing (DTP) services or have provided an unclear scan, we cannot guarantee precise formatting. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for formatting-related complaints.

6. Delivery Delays

  • 6.1 Delivery Timeframe:

    • While we aim to complete translations promptly, we may not always guarantee an exact delivery time unless expressly agreed upon. Refunds for delivery delays are provided as follows:

      • Delay less than 24 hours: 10% refund

      • Delay exceeding 24 hours: 15% refund

7. Contact Us

  • If you have any questions or concerns regarding our refund policy, please reach out to our customer support team through email at info@itsgroups.co.uk, our online chat, or our customer support hotline. We are here to assist you.

8. Policy Updates

  • This policy is effective as of the last update date stated above. We may make changes or updates to this policy at our discretion, so please check our website for the most current version.

At ITS Groups Translation, your satisfaction is of utmost importance, and we appreciate your trust in our services.

bottom of page